[CQ-Contest] Verticals and radials????

Douglas Ruz co8dm at frcuba.co.cu
Tue May 6 14:04:56 EDT 2014

Hi,

Thank you everybody for your ideas and information about verticals.

I have been reading many articles written bt Rudy, N6LF about Lazy-H. It is
very interesting antenna.

somebody know about any multiband Lazy H design???

I have been modeling one for 40 and 80m using MMANA...I believe it is
possible but i need some extra information.

73...Doug, CO8DM - Member of T48K Team