[CQ-Contest] SDR's have knobs too!

Eric NO3M no3m at no3m.net
Sun May 11 16:18:41 EDT 2014

Already exists in N4OGW's 'so2sdr' contest logger as far as I know,
though can't confirm since I never run assisted and haven't used that
functionality.  Waterfalls for each radio are oriented vertically in
respect to frequency, however, but since it is open-source software
developed with Qt, could be modified to suit.

73 Eric NO3M