[CQ-Contest] ADIF County Conversion Ver. 5.2 - 13 May 2014

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon May 12 22:08:34 EDT 2014

Version 5.2 of my ADIF County Conversion tool is now available from:

   http://software.ad1c.us/ADIF_County/

This program takes an ADIF file from a contest logger like WriteLog or
N1MM, and converts the contest-specific county abbreviations into real
ADIF field values which can be imported into a general-purpose logging
program.

Here are the release notes:

Ver. 5.2 - 13 May 2014
    Real Windows installer
    Added Arkansas and Arizona QSO parties
    Resolved a conflict if a state QSO party uses the same
abbreviation as a Canadian province
    For contests that also use serial #s, don't try to convert the
serial # to an ADIF county (resulted in spurious error messages)
    Fixed a crash caused by a very long output path (more than about
66 characters)
    Improved handling of independent cities in 7QP, NV and VA QSO Parties

Please let me know of any problems with the program or documentation.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us