[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 137, Issue 23

K0DQ k0dq at analog.org
Tue May 20 14:31:01 EDT 2014

I'd like to second all of Bob's comments.  This was my first opportunity to
do the "full Dayton experience" with Contest University and all the other
events and it was thoroughly enjoyable.

For those of you who were at the Contest Dinner, I'd also like to correct an
error of omission.

In my comments Saturday night I lost my place in my notes and missed a key
acknowledgement.  That is, of N6TV himself.

As many of you know, Bob has selflessly supported the contesting community
in a wide variety of fora.  This is yet another example.

So, for the record, BRAVO ZULU, TV Bob!  And thanks!

Scott, K0DQ