[CQ-Contest] Year first licensed distribution from CW SS

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Nov 4 17:01:18 EST 2014

I agree 100% it is a contest that you must copy what is sent. And also
agree about first old timers. I got my License in September of 1975 my
Novice.

No radio yet but the newly formed club invited all to participate in SS
and a members house. I and my co novice test buddy was wb9sbc said sure
never been on the radio yet but sounds fun,

he and I got the graveyard shift. like 2 AM to sunup.  I'll still to
this day will never ever forget how much fun it was!!! I know better
now,, How can that shift be fun?  But to two newly licenced novices to
be able to run phone with yagis and all that,  what a blast!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme