[CQ-Contest] SSB vs CW SS check year licensed distributions

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Nov 5 14:54:20 EST 2014

On 11/3/2014 1:29 PM, Tim Shoppa wrote:
> Double histogram below best viewed using fixed-width font.

Very nice presentation of the data, Tim. Thanks.

FYI -- W6RRR, freshman at UC Santa Cruz, has been licensed for about a
year (Extra Class). San is a protege of Bob, K6XX, and has operated from
his station (and won a JA contest the weekend after passing the Extra).
She ran half of my SO2R station as KU6W for 15 hours of SSCW, making 507
Qs in 81 sections. K3, KPA500, U class. Although she was first licensed
in 2013, she sent 55, because I didn't want to confuse the call history
files. :)

73, Jim K9YC