[CQ-Contest] Monitoring CW paddle sending

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Nov 5 22:07:22 EST 2014

Remotely mount the speaker.

I did this, it was sooo loud afterwards, that I had to put a pot on it
to be able to adjust the volume.  I drilled a small 1/8" hole just above
the "Y" in WinKeyer USB printed on the front panel. Painted the insides
of the hole black, and with some silicone glue stuck the tiny speaker
hole so it lines up with this hole.  It is amazingly LOUD. like I said
so Loud I had to add a Pot on it.  And it is soo loud the pot rarely
gets above a 1 on the 0 to 10 equivalent scale. During Field Day it
maybe got up to a 4 or so at the most.

 >Joe WB9SBD

Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock