[CQ-Contest] W1AW/5 in Louisiana starts this Tuesday (Local) 160m operation

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 12:45:17 EST 2014

for those looking for w1aw/5 LA

you can see the planned slots as they are requested to help you know where
we (Louisiana OPS) are located

http://www.w5wz.com/w1aw

Personally I have chosen to concentrate on 160m slots and will work the
band during our Sunrise and sunsets, I will also be active Saturday with
many slots from noon tell 6pm cst with hops for some multi-ops action here
at my station

To give more chances of those in need of LA

The Louisiana Contest Club members hope to generate more active slots than
are on the present calendar

cheers!
steve
http://www.KG5VK.com