[CQ-Contest] posting scores

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Nov 24 10:01:07 EST 2014

For those using N1MM Logger+ this year, I will shortly be posting at
<http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Realtime+Score+Reporting>
an interim procedure for setting up to post scores.

Why "'interim"?  The sponsors of cqcontest.ru are making some changes
(including changing the url to cqcontest.net), and in testing this
weekend I discovered that a setup that worked 6 months ago doesn't work
now. The simple instructions I'll be posting  describe how to make sure
that your scores will be received properly.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.