[CQ-Contest] Invitation to Worked All Germany Contest 2014

Christian Schneider prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Fri Oct 3 15:32:20 EDT 2014

Dear fellow contesters,

DARC invites you to the 54th edition of Worked All Germany Contest (WAG)
on 18./19. October (1500-1459 UTC).

With more than 2500 German stations on the air you will find plenty of
activity on the bands from 80-10m - too much to have WAG only as final
test for your WWDX setup. Whether you can spend 2 hours or 12 or all 24
you will always find a way to fill the time with radio enjoyment (hunt
still one more DOK or try an inbetween-competition with other hams known
or unknown via an online-scoreboard like
http://cqcontest.net/view/readscore.php).

On our website you will not only find the usual informations about
rules, results and records. We also explain our legal robbery, give
hints about DOKs und German callsigns, advertise awards and a mostly
unknown multiplier and show some impressive German landscapes of rock
and aluminium:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/

Important note: The WAG rules state contestfree segments to allow
coexistence with the simultaneous worldwide "Jamboree on the Air" (JOTA)
of scouts. See what your logger can do to keep you on the right lane:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/logging/log/

And how about getting Rookies hooked: Add some friendly and CQing
activity to DARC Training Contest on 40/80m between 1200 and 1430 UTC
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/ausbildungscontest/english-version/

Please spread this invitation to fellow hams.

And now: Good luck and enjoy your activity in WAG 2014!

Cu & 73, Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager

For any questions send a mail to
wag-info at dxhf.darc.de<javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('ocknvq,yci/kphqBfzjh0fcte0fg');>