[CQ-Contest] Reminder: worldwide JOTA event 48 hours >>>>>>> Worked All Germany Contest this weekend

Stein-Roar Brobakken [LB3RE-LJ3RE-K3RAG-SO5RAG] post at lb3re.com
Wed Oct 15 15:28:46 EDT 2014

Hi

Also would like to give a BIG reminder to everyone that worldwide JOTA event
48 hours this weekend for scout and possible FUTURE radioamateurs !

To reduce interference with the participants of JOTA, contest operation is
not allowed in the following contest-free sections.
 DARC Germany WAG committee have made a list (as pdf):
http://www.darc.de/uploads/media/WAG_-_contestfree_segments.pdf

80m: CW - 3560 - 3800 kHz, SSB - 3650 - 3700 kHz
40m: CW - 7040 - 7200 kHz, SSB - 7080 - 7140 kHz
20m: CW - 14060 - 14350 kHz, SSB - 14100 - 14125 kHz and 14280 - 14350 kHz
15m: SSB - 21350 - 21450 kHz
10m: SSB - 28225 - 28400 kHz

I hope scout station not need to fight for the frequencies and to hear ANY
bad behavior!

73 from LA6JAM/LI6JAM Norwegian scout station!

73s the LB3RE "Rag" Stein-Roar Brobakken.
QRV as LA6JAM/LI6JAM