[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB

David Siddall hhamwv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:08:48 EDT 2014

Andy,

Politics and ham radio should be kept separate and operation should be
encouraged everywhere.  Indeed, I would say that only positive developments
can come from continued communication, amateur radio or otherwise. There
are better ways to deal with the current situation than to discourage (if
not prevent) participation and even deleting QSOs that are permitted and
perfectly legal from both sides.

I hope to work you next weekend, whether it counts or not!

73, Dave K3ZJ