[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB

Matt Murphy matt at nq6n.com
Sat Oct 18 17:48:21 EDT 2014

It would seem that if CQ wishes to take a political stance on the Russian
occupation of Crimea, the appropriate thing to do would be to not accept
logs from any Russian stations whatsoever.

Penalizing Crimean stations achieves the opposite of the intended effect,
unless the idea is to punish them for allowing the occupation to happen.

73,
Matt NQ6N