[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 09:30:55 EDT 2014

Pirates do get on in contests once in a while. Some years ago I worked a
"4S7" in a contest. He was running stations for about half an hour on CW,
mostly (but not limited to) JA's. Then he disappeared. It was a new band
for me, so I wanted to send a QSL. I could find no QSL info for the
callsign. I sent an e-mail to a well-known 4S7 and he said the callsign had
not been issued and he never heard the station.

73, Zack W9SZ