[CQ-Contest] Entry Class -- CQWW Classic Overlay As It Should Be

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Oct 20 15:19:51 EDT 2014

Of course it is, in the same way that WPX allows single ops only to
choose 30 hours.TheCQWW rulemakers have gone them one better, and even
tried to make sure that people won't operate more and then cherry-pick
the best,by specifying that if the log shows more than 24 hours, only
the first 24 count.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,