[CQ-Contest] Handicap For Dirty Rigs

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Tue Oct 21 09:39:01 EDT 2014

Yes, the SSB skimmer and QoS goals may sound almost impossible to
achieve right now, but I recall when President Kennedy said... /"I
believe this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before
this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon//and returning him
safely to earth."/  In that context, you and I should see technology
triumph over these next challenges too!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN