[CQ-Contest] CQ Reconsiders Policy on Crimea in CQ Contests.

Paul Erickson va7nt at telus.net
Wed Oct 22 11:25:52 EDT 2014

On 22/10/14 04:00 AM, Maarten van Rossum wrote:
> I find it difficult to express my views regarding this matter, partly
> because of my limmited knowledge of the English language, but
> mainly because I was envolved in the operation of bringing back the remains
> of the passengers of flight MH-17 and paying them the respect which they
> deserve.
>
> I fully agree with Brian on this matter. Yes, politics and ham radio
> schouldn't mix but looking the other way IMO is not an option. It takes
> courage to step up and do the right thing, especially when everybody else
> doesn't.
>
> 73, Maarten PD2R/OV2T

Maarten,

Thanks for speaking up. Your command of the English
language is just fine. Thank you for your service.

cheers, Paul Erickson, MCP, Registered Clinical Counsellor

Phone: 604-719-6695

email: paul at wperickson.com

VA7NT - email: va7nt at telus.net

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."

"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil." - Thomas Mann

"That state which separates its warriors from its scholars will have its thinking done by cowards and fighting done by fools"
- Thucydides - The Pelopenisia

"The Malice of the wicked is reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous."
- Churchill