[CQ-Contest] 2014 Pirate QSO Party

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Sep 10 22:57:02 EDT 2014

Can't be.

They're in the middle of a pennant race, they don't have time for RF
contesting.

Besides, as far as I know, none of the Pirates are licensed.  But just to be
certain, I'll have Little Miss Field Day inquire at Saturday night's game --
she hangs out behind the bullpen for the first few innings, so she knows
most of the pitchers & bullpen staff pretty well -- and they know her.

73, ron w3wn
RTJR!  LGB!