[CQ-Contest] Morse Code Wine

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 10:51:22 EDT 2014

I'll have to modify my old 1990's tag line....

~~~
 Observation the morning after the contest:
 "A logging computer lets you make more mistakes faster than
   any invention in human history -- with the possible
   exception of a couple jugs of Morse wine plus a borrowed Vibroplex
   key." K0HB
~~~

73, de Hans, K0HB
"Just a Boy and his Radio"