[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY Ladder continues this Thursday evening

Ken Beals kabeals at outlook.com
Mon Sep 15 12:54:18 EDT 2014

Greetings Fellow Diddlers (and Prospective Diddlers):

We had a few less stations last week, but at least one new station and a few
regulars who were back. Not quite critical mass yet. And with the 20m
wipeout by Old Sol scores were down a bit.

Let's see if we can get some of the new stations back for another session
(you know who you are!) along with all the regulars.

A quick reminder of rules:

-- 80m, 40m, and 20m: +80 kHz and up from the bottom.  Watch out for W1AW/x
and code practice on 80.
-- No same-band dupes.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule for both calling and answering CQs.
-- Same time as the practice sessions:
    -- 0145 to 0215Z Sept. 19 (Thursday night Sept. 18 in NA)
    -- 6:45-7:15 PM PDT
    -- 9:45-10:15 PM EDT, etc.
-- 100W, other Sprint rules apply.

-- Be sure to use the appropriate logging program setup that will enable
band multipliers.

1  Q or 100, please post your scores to 3830scores.com as well as the
NCCC-blue mailing list.

And, (I've been forgetting to mention this) join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
a recap of the evening.

Thanks and hope to see you printing on Thursday night!

Ken K6MR (Thursday Night Diddler*)

*copyright N6RO