[CQ-Contest] Contest competitiveness

RT Clay rt_clay at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 17 14:22:43 EDT 2014

This topic keeps coming back...and underneath that elephant is the whale in the room: propagation advantage of different locations which is an even bigger factor in both DX and domestic contests. Things can be done by contest sponsors to offset it a little- for example hold domestic contests at different times of the year; choice of multipliers and maybe distance-based scoring in DX contests.

Tor
N4OGW