[CQ-Contest] History of Low Power Category

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Sep 18 10:15:35 EDT 2014

When did this thread become a discussion on changing the ARRL low power
definition? As someone who has entered the low power category I happen to
like the 150w limit and my transceiver has no problem putting out that
power level. This seems like a logical category level since it is exactly
10dB down from the high power stations.

John KK9A  P40A