[CQ-Contest] NAQP August SSB Logs

AC0W ac0w at charter.net
Sun Sep 21 16:14:15 EDT 2014

First I need to apologize for some of the continuing issues we are
experiencing with receiving logs for the August NAQP SSB Contest.

Early during the log submission period the server the log receiving
robot resides on developed problems. As many found it it was difficult
to submit your log when this occurred. After this was fixed we
discovered that some logs did not get forwarded to the proper locations.
The log was not lost, it just was not entered into the working folder.
Then last week when I was reviewing the round of I discovered some calls
missing from the results. Investigate I found that some logs received
after 0600 UTC on Aug 20 did not get copied to the log checkers working
folder.

This morning to correct that issue we copied 173 logs over into the log
checkers working folder. The saga continues. I now find that some of
these logs had the "END OF LOG" statement removed from the log in the
transfer.

Trust me I am painstakingly working on this to make sure everyone's
score makes it into the results and that it is accurate.

Again, I'm sorry about these continued problems.

Bill
AC0W
NAQP SSB Manager