[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY session this Thursday night

Ken Beals kabeals at outlook.com
Tue Sep 30 17:20:41 EDT 2014

Greetings Fellow Diddlers (and Prospective Diddlers):

Well after the big RTTY weekend you may not be up for our weekly NS RTTY get
together. Luckily this week is not a continuation of the official Ladder,
due to many folks getting ready for the upcoming Cal QSO Party this coming
weekend.

For those of you who would still like 30 minutes of diddling fun, join us at
the regular time and place. Note that there will be no 3830 report form, so
if you would like to report please use nccc-blue.

Rules will stay the same as the Ladder, even though the scores will not be
counted:
-- 80m, 40m, and 20m: +80 kHz and up from the bottom.
-- No same-band dupes.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule for both calling and answering CQs.
-- Same time as the practice sessions:
   -- 0145 to 0215Z Sept. 19 (Thursday night Sept. 18 in NA)
   -- 6:45-7:15 PM PDT
   -- 9:45-10:15 PM EDT, etc.
-- 100W, other Sprint rules apply.

And join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for a recap of the evening. I missed this
last week due to a big thunderstorm in our area, but I'll be back.

Thanks and hope to see you Thursday nite.

Ken K6MR (Thursday Night Diddler*)

*copyright N6RO