[CQ-Contest] Attention N6TJ !

Doug Grant dougk1dg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:22:50 EDT 2015

(and others who still enjoy using MS-DOS-based systems for their contesting)...

Soon you will be able to get MS-DOS on your Lumia smartphones and
Surface tablets.

http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/ms-dos/

No more lugging those tower PCs and CRT monitors to ZD8.

I have not heard back yet from Microsoft on whether standard COM and
LPT ports will be available on the new hardware.

I've heard rumors that CT, TRLog, and NA will be available for the new device.

I have confirmed that the system ships with a special logging program
pre-installed for the Poisson d'Avril contest. It ignores anything you
enter and declares K1DG the winner.

73,

Doug K1DG/ATR