[CQ-Contest] Contesting Technology - Phone Skimmer Nears Beta Test

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Sat Apr 4 19:37:41 EDT 2015

Think I'm getting a good taste of RTTY Skimmer here.  Every time I call
CQ on 15 I get about 3 or 4 JA's all zero beat, about S-2 or 3 calling
me at the same time.  Send 'agn?' and they all call again. Takes 3 or 4
tries to finally get a call out of the mess.

Is there a way to tell it, 'Don't spot me, please?'  Think I'll go watch
basketball instead.   73
Tom W7WHY