[CQ-Contest] Multiple Zero Beat Callers

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Apr 5 14:41:30 EDT 2015

If I can't get at least a partial call, I try to wait them out, hoping
that at least one of them will be smart enough to dump his call in
again. :)   JAs, bless them, are so well behaved that it never occurs to
them that they should try again. :)

JAs zero beat on CW is almost never a problem for me -- many seem not to
know how to zero beat a caller, and often call outside my RX passband!

73, Jim K9YC