[CQ-Contest] Way back - ARRL log format -- suggestion for Cabrillo

Bokverket info at bokverket.com
Wed Apr 8 16:45:07 EDT 2015

Personally, I think that there should be a way in Cabrillo to declare a
contact as null, if you are not sure about the call or exchange. (Pardon me
if this has been incorporated, I suggested it years ago but no positive
reactions.)  The reason is to avoid having the other station penalized for a
non-existent contact if you delete the qso to avoid the same thing for
yourself.  Or is it forbidden these days to declare that you don't want
credit for a contact?

Best regards,

Goran Fagerström
SM0DRD