[CQ-Contest] Thursday NS RTTY

K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Wed Apr 15 01:14:55 EDT 2015

Greetings Diddlers!

Well after this last weekend I have Georgia in the bag for WAS.  A few times
anyway.

But now it's back to diddling! Thursday (in NA) is our usual weekly RTTY get
together. 15 should be improving so it's 160 - 15 for this week's running.
160 (and 80 for that matter) is getting a bit noisy, but let's keep at it.

Welcome to K6RWM who joined us for (I believe) the first time.  If you are a
relatively new station joining in the fun, please let us know if we can do
anything to improve your experience.

Dupe rule still in effect, so don't let the small number of unique stations
slow you down. If you are new to SO2R this is great practice learning how it
all works.

And the details:

Friday, 17 April 2015, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 16 April 2015 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PST
-- 2145 - 2215 EST
-- (others in-between these two)
-- 160: 1805 and up <--- NOTE!!!
-- 80/40/20/ and 15!  +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
-- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and
links to other info.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR