[CQ-Contest] [FQP] 2015 FQP workbook

Milt -- N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Thu Apr 16 18:01:26 EDT 2015

George,

My apologies for asking a tongue-in-cheek question as to whether the
certificate offered for working ORANGE stations was going to be and ORANGE
(color) certificate.  I failed to make a funny.

AND, Ron followed up with an attempt at a pun.  And also failed.

So, when you select members of your baseball team, do NOT select Ron nor me.
We are both batting .000.

73, and have a great QSO Party.

Milt, N5IA