[CQ-Contest] [FQP] 2015 FQP workbook

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Thu Apr 16 21:17:33 EDT 2015

Ron, et. al.

The "something else to do this weekend" will be the *Michigan QSO
Party*. They have 82 of their 83 counties "spoken for" and will probably
fill that slot by the time the party kicks off Saturday.

They also added a special "Michigan Cabinet counties" award. What's so
"appealing" about Cabinet counties??? Read about them here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_counties

The MiQP website here: http://www.miqp.org/

The nifty workbook here:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=D96C61FEB759DC6E&id=d96c61feb759dc6e!3656&sc=documents