[CQ-Contest] FOX: FOXTRAVAGANZA!!

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:24:52 EDT 2015

Coming to a radio near you... this Thursday (loca) evening... 7pm MT start, the wildly enthusiastic and no bites held, FOXTRAVAGANZA will be unleashed by theGame Warden.   To join in, and grab pelts from all this season's FOX and FOXHUNT committeemen, firstturn the power on your radio down to 5 watt or less... start listening in the 40 or 80 acre woods,(that is somewhere around 7.030- 7.050 and 3.550 - 3.570) The Prop Princess promises to be good to us.. (we'll see, won't we?) and Momma Nature has  no qualms about playing with electricity.. so care is recommended.. both for ears.. and radios.   After it is all over... post your scores, and time in which woods.. maybe even post your entire FOXTRAVAGANZA log.It will not be scored, but by the FOX and Hounds... and it makes interesting learning about props, which is what the FOXHUNTS are all about.  See you Thursday evening local 7pmMT or.. 0100z on Friday. to start.... lasts for only 90min.. jump in.. it is fun!  see  the winter season's results at
www.qrpfoxhunt.org

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy