[CQ-Contest] SAC 2014 Results Booklet and SAC Survey

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Mon Apr 20 16:47:15 EDT 2015

The SAC 2014 Results Booklet is now available in PDF format (5 M
​B​
) for your reading pleasure
​.​
It contains the full contest results, along with contest stories written by
participants from different parts of the world. Thanks to all who
contributed to the booklet, and to Flemming, OZ8XW, for taking care of the
layout!
​Download the booklet from:
http://www.sactest.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/SAC2014_ResultsBooklet.pdf
​

We’d also like to invite you to take a survey on SAC.

We are eager to develop the contest in the best possible manner, and
obtaining your input is crucial to this process. The previous SAC survey
from 2012 led to direct changes as inspired by your input, and we feel that
now is an opportune time to measure “the pulse” again.

Please
​e
nter the survey, and spread the word to your friends as well. The survey
will be available until Sunday, May 10th, after which we will summarize and
publish the results.
​
​Go to the survey: http://www.sactest.net/blog/sac-survey-2015/​

73