[CQ-Contest] Logging question

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Aug 4 09:37:28 EDT 2015

I am not sure how close his callsign was to the one you logged, but
logging mistakes are common. You could check QRZ.com to see if your logged
call is active or valid.  What is strange is that that he claims that you
have it incorrect two times out of three QSOs.  That is a high error rate.
 While running pileups many times I have heard a background station give
me a report while I am working someone else so it is possible that he was
not paying attention and you really did work someone else.  In either case
there is no reason for the insulting comments.

John KK9A