[CQ-Contest] Logging question

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Thu Aug 6 10:35:18 EDT 2015

Maybe you should rethink that policy considering you don't apply that rule
when YOU request a QSL card.  You do request a paper card from stations that
don't put their log on LoTW, so why won't you respond when a non LoTW user
requests your card?

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.