[CQ-Contest] Logging question

Shelby Summerville k4ww at twc.com
Thu Aug 6 17:20:01 EDT 2015

I've followed this thread with some interest, and until today, it had never
happened to me. Today, I received, via email, the following:

"I write you because, after my electronic log was broken, I cant find
details of a QSO with you maybe in a contest 2011.
Can you help me?
I need to send you my direct qsl card.
Thanks in advance and have a good day!"

The call sign and name shall remain anonymous.
FWIW, I do have the station in my log, for the requested year. As my logs
are uploaded to LoTW, monthly, I presume he does not use LoTW.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Since I don't  have an iPad or iPhone, sent from my PC