[CQ-Contest] Logging question

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 00:39:42 EDT 2015

This is a no-brainer.

He's in your log.  Send him a card.

__73, de Hans, K0HB

"Just a Boy and His Radio"™

On Thursday, Aug 6, 2015 at 20:52, Shelby Summerville <k4ww at twc.com>, wrote:
I've followed this thread with some interest, and until today, it had never

happened to me. Today, I received, via email, the following:

"I write you because, after my electronic log was broken, I cant find

details of a QSO with you maybe in a contest 2011.

Can you help me?

I need to send you my direct qsl card.

Thanks in advance and have a good day!"

The call sign and name shall remain anonymous.

FWIW, I do have the station in my log, for the requested year. As my logs

are uploaded to LoTW, monthly, I presume he does not use LoTW.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Since I don't  have an iPad or iPhone, sent from my PC

CQ-Contest at contesting.com