[CQ-Contest] WAE QTC tactics

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 10:19:07 EDT 2015

That's because you're loud  :-)

-If a guy doesn't copy my call or number correctly the first time and
then asks for QTC, I say NIL.
-If it's 80m, I say NIL.  If it's 40m (from 0-land) unless he's loud, I
say NIL.  There will be plenty of time Sunday afternoon to unload the
QTC on 20 or 15.
-If he's fairly weak on my end and asks for QTC, but I think he'll be
able to copy me, I'll send 5.
-Most of the time, I'll send 10.  I agree with Randy about the overhead,
with the above exceptions.

Barry W2UP portable EU black hole.