[CQ-Contest] LoTW applications

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Aug 10 10:42:32 EDT 2015

Hey guys?

A humble suggestion, if I may?

Rather than point fingers at each other over how "simple" LotW registration is or isn't...

Why not a practical suggestion or three, that can be forwarded to the appropriate people in Newington, to streamline or simplify (the number of steps involved) the registration process for Amateurs outside of North America?

Many things have changed online since LotW and these policies were first implemented -- most for the good, a few not.  So maybe something now exists, at least for SOME of our non-NA operators, that didn't exist then.  So why not take advantage of the improvements and upgrades, where they exist?  (And I would not presume that the folks in Newington are aware of every improvement.  They don't always get notified, sometimes because it's presumed that they automatically do.)

73, ron w3wn