[CQ-Contest] Verticals on the beach (AGAIN)

Trent Sampson vk4ts at outlook.com
Wed Aug 12 18:55:02 EDT 2015

Do we over analyse sometimes too much ... ?
Quickest answer - setup a vertical at the location and put it on air...
One of the better locations I have used is exactly that - close to the salt water - 300m across then land again and was awesome in the preferred direction, YJ0AX callsign helped of course.. 😊