[CQ-Contest] WAE QTC tactics

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 11:28:38 EDT 2015

I'm not a "competitive station" in WAE CW, but I like the QTC component because, like SS, it rewards those who are proficient in copying information.  Unlike the "you got the call, you got it all" computer pre-filled rate fests, QTC encourages skills beyond point-and-click.

__73, de Hans, K0HB

"Just a Boy and His Radio"™