[CQ-Contest] WAE QTC tactics

Gediminas Lučinskas LY3BA at takas.lt
Sat Aug 15 15:30:16 EDT 2015

Definitely, He meant  Multi single Eu competition either 1979 where first
three positions were taken by Lithuanians
http://www.darc.de/uploads/media/waedc79c.pdf
or 1978 whre firs two call signs in most were lithuanian
http://www.darc.de/uploads/media/waedc78c.pdf

73! Gedas LY9A

p.s. by the way, I would not join this contest myself in case WAE DC would
not worth 1000 points towards WRTC  2018 seat.
Although I did participate In WAEDC either CW or Phone  almost 50 times and
have 9 victories on my belt, I hate those Click and pounce Contest.