[CQ-Contest] Wanted: Manual for Tic ringrotor 1032

Christian Janssen DL1MGB dl1mgb at wrtc2018.de
Thu Aug 27 01:01:28 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

we have a TIC ringrotor which is in service for more than 25 years. Now
it comes to repair it, because it doesn't turn any more. Before we start
guessing, we wanted to ask if there is a manual including schematics available
for it. Unfortunately we don't have any papers any more.

The units are:

TIC Ring Model 1032
TIC General 2001

Hopefully there is someone out there who can help us. Already sent a request to TIC GEN a month ago, but no response until now.

73s Chris DL1MGB