[CQ-Contest] Future of Paper Certificates

ve4xt at mymts.net ve4xt at mymts.net
Sun Aug 30 11:19:45 EDT 2015

Send first-time winners a certificate for free. Charge others enough to cover the free ones, too.

Or: look at it as a money-maker. Surely, if ICOM can sponsor unsponsored ARRL plaques, Yaesu or Kenwood or Elecraft or Acom or even DX Engineering or HRO may be interested in sponsoring certificates. Charge cost plus to put some money in WWROF coffers.

Offer to sell "premium" framed certificates to some operators and use the profits to fund WWROF activities or the free first-timer certificates.

73, Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPad