[CQ-Contest] Future of Paper Certificates

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Aug 31 14:33:01 EDT 2015

There are places on the internet where you could send the certificate
file and have them laser etch it on glass or granite tile for relatively
little cost compared to a traditional plaque. Google for some really
beautiful examples.  Might be interesting to do for a significant award,
and makes more sense to me than paying CQ to do something they really
don't want to do.

73,
Dave   AB7E