[CQ-Contest] CQ WW High Rates

Gerry Treas K8GT k8gt at mi.rr.com
Wed Dec 2 14:46:05 EST 2015

Yes, he was amazing in the contest, but has been said before that Dan is
a mutant with the following video that others have posted of him doing
SO2R and reading his email on his smartphone as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqkw05ClqQ4

I have enough to keep me busy with one radio.  It was impressive just
listening to him.

73, Gerry, K8GT