[CQ-Contest] CQ WW High Rates

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at verizon.net
Wed Dec 2 16:45:45 EST 2015

Not sure why this is seen as being so unique.  There is a group of hams
that regularly works two radios on transmit.  I would often do this
during events like WAE where one band was very runnable and a second
band was opening.

I did not have the stamina to do this on two bands for 48 hours, but
folks shouldn't be so shocked that it happens.

73 Rich NN3W