[CQ-Contest] Is it time that the contest sponsors officially identify SCP as "assisted?"

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:02:43 EST 2015

So if a coder reader is used, and that allows one to enter unassisted, entering unassisted after using skimmers,and RBN, is also unasssisted, and passes the "sniff" test, of being a code reader, just located "over there". ok....When I look at the certificates on the wall, some being 30 -50 years old... I would have a tuff time trying to remember which ones I used which antenna, which one I used the lastest hardware, which one used this radio or that...  I sure won't remember IF or WHEN I used a skimmer, RBN, or ???  EXCEPT.. that if I, me personnally, my choice, choose to enter using that or something like that.. I will ALWAYS remember it. I have gotten so I make notes as to what antenna I used to do this or that with now..

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy