[CQ-Contest] Is it time that the contest sponsors officially identify SCP as "assisted?"

W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Dec 3 13:12:05 EST 2015

and I don't recall the any of the contest sponsors asking for input on
this either.

Ultimately you have to live with yourself, if you think SCP is
assistance or unlimited then claim it if it makes you feel better. Until
the rules say otherwise why worry about it?

You still have to copy the callsign and the exchange and relying solely
on SCP will get you in trouble as there are far too many similar
callsigns.  It could cost you a mult, points, etc.  It is an AID, just
like your computer, propagation report etc.

W0MU