[CQ-Contest] 160 & 10 Meter Contests

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Dec 3 22:11:59 EST 2015

Me too now, Too Old.

When I was a hired gun back in the mid 70's I'd wake up Friday morning
at about 4, go to work from 6 AM till 3 PM, come home clean up and drive
to who ever station I will run.

Get used to stuff and ready to start. and GO! at 6PM. run non stop
except for potty breaks all 48 hours, then 6 PM Sunday stop and discuss
the contest with the station owner, shoot the shit have some pizza and
beer, then drive back home and go to bed at ohhh 10 11 PM or so only to
get up again on Monday morning at 4 AM again and work all day and never
feel any different UG!@

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock